Re: vpn problem..

On Thu, 2005-03-17 at 11:42 -0500, Phil Dyer wrote:
> Since there is no real left subnet. Try one of the configs I sent
> earlier that doesn't use a left subnet.
>
> conn rnet-lserver
>    left=1.2.3.4
>    leftnexthop=1.2.3.1
>    right=9.8.7.6
>    rightsubnet=192.168.1.0/24
>    authby=secret
>    auto=start
>
> This creates a tunnel between your left server and the right
> 192.168.1/24 net. You'll have to configure the netscreen in the same
> way. If the netscreen  barks about not including a network, you could
> try using 1.2.3.4/32.

yes! this is it! thank you so much.. i thought i tried that yesterday
after your first reply, but obviously i did something wrong. i now have
a fully functional bidirectional vpn. the only disadvantage at this
moment is that _everything_ is encrypted between left and right, but i
can live with that :-)

thanks again!

regards,
-rodi.