Re: RE: Error-Guard Support Request

To Whom it may concern,

After I downloaded Error-Guard I cannot use my MSN e-mail address. I have to go to Outlook Express to open mail. I have been told that it is a Microsoft problem I had no problem before I downloaded your program. Microsoft tells me that I will have to pay $39.95 to repair the problem. I'm requisition your support on this matter. If you can't come up with an answer by the end of today I will cancel the error-Guard. I have contacted ClickBank customer Service and they are waiting for an answer from me. Order number 4FW9GN5N ordered on 02/21/2005. Please send E-mail to lcsn1@aol.com

Thank You

LeRoy c. Smith
Telephone (401) 737-0859