DHCP for 2 networks

I have a Debian firewall that connects my internet connection to my network.
Internet is on eth0.  The network is subdivided into two sections, eth1 a
DMZ for my servers witch is in the 10.10.0.0/24 range, and and eth2 my
protected lab computers in the 10.0.0.0/24 range.

I want to install a DHCP server on the firewall to give out addresses to the
two networks, but I am having trouble with the dhcp.conf file.

My current file is:
# dhcpd.conf
#
# Sample configuration file for ISC dhcpd
#

# option definitions common to all supported networks...
option domain-name "prolix.uni.cc";
option domain-name-servers 68.46.192.5;

option subnet-mask 255.255.255.0;
default-lease-time 600;
max-lease-time 7200;

subnet 10.0.0.0 netmask 255.255.255.0 {
  range 10.0.0.2 10.0.0.100;
  option broadcast-address 10.0.0.255;
  option routers 10.0.0.1;
}

# The other subnet that shares this physical network
subnet 10.10.0.0 netmask 255.255.255.0 {
  range 10.0.0.2 10.0.0.100;
  option broadcast-address 10.0.0.255;
  option routers 10.0.0.1;
}

But DHCPd does not like this, as 10.0.0.2-100 is not in the 10.10... Range.
The numbers for netmask and such are not really set in stone, (I'm learning
this as I go along).

Can someone help me out with this, thanks,
-Tom

Sent using the Entourage X Test Drive.