Firewall, dhcp, dyndns client on floppy

We have just gotten our ADSL connection at home.  We intend to put up
our own network with a firewall.  It should be able to: be a firewall
(naturally), accept dhcp from the adsl-modem, act as a dhcp-server and
run a dyndns-client to update our dyndnsaccount.  And it needs fitting
on a 1.44 MB floppy!

I've looked (briefly) at some solutions:
LRP (Linux Router Project)
Coyote Linux
www.bbiagent.net  (non gpl linux thingy)

Does any have any experience with these?  Can they do what we need?

Thanks in advance. :)

--
Ole Sebastian Stein

``It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems with just
potatoes.'' - Life, the universe and everything (Chapter 24), D. Adams