Re: WNPP PING: 19980302 martin@uni-mainz.de

Christoph Martin writes:
 > wnpp@debian.org writes:
 >  > Please confirm the accuracy of the data below, correcting
 >  > errors, omissions, your email addreses, etc.  This is an
 >  > automated message....
 >  >
 >  > -------------------------------------------------------------
 >  >
 >  > Packages You Are Adopting:
 >  >
 >  >   [19980302] fwtk -- TIS firewall toolkit
 >
 > I will release a fwtk-1.3 package shortly.

I don't know, If we ever will have a fwtk package because of licensing
issues:

     1.  LICENSE.  TIS grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable
     license for the TIS Firewall Toolkit programs (the "Toolkit") and its
     associated documentation, subject to all of the following terms and
     conditions. In accepting a copy of the Toolkit you agree to the
     following terms and conditions.

          This license permits you to use, copy, and modify the Toolkit
          solely for your organization's use.

Perhaps we can do an installer.

Christoph