Re: Tokenring, modules question.

Yup.  I recall doing this a couple of years ago.  I loaded (insmod,
modprobe) the module twice, specifying the irq/ioport etc for each
instance.

I remember at one point actually having two copies of the module with
different names, just hard links, and aliasing tr0 and tr1 to the two
names.

Whatever, it will work.  Unfortunately, that old system is long gone, so I
can't refer back to it.

--
Dean Carpenter		deano@areyes.com			94TT :)
Areyes, Inc.		Dean.Carpenter@pharma.com

"No matter where you go, there you are"  sayeth Buckaroo 								 across the Eighth Dimension