Drop in Debian

Dear Debian,

I am a Windows 98  user that would like to try Linux.
I have read most of the FAQ and looked thru the instalation manuals but
I still have a question. Some one told me that there is a way to try
linux without a full install. It is called Drop in  Debian, it only
consists of a few files and can be booted into from within dos. If this
is true can you direct me towards more information on the subject, and
also tell me where I can obtain this package?

Thank You
Sincerely
Michael Oprescu