package requests for grip

Hi

The emdebian.org site suggests posting the result of dpkg --get-selections to this list to request packages to be gripped. I can't actually see any evidence of this being done recently on the list, but in my efforts to shoehorn asterisk, ruby, dnsmasq, and others into 128MB of flash, I needed the packages listed below.

I have a query about the emdebian packages in squeeze/sid: there's some sort of "em_autogrip" that sounds like it would be awfully useful to "grip" some of these packages myself -- but I can't actually work out how to do this with the supplied documentation for the tool. Any suggestions would be gratefully recieved.

And now, the enormous(ish) list of packages:

adduser
apt
apt-utils
asterisk