Re: Trying to generate ARM image

Hello Neil,

Em Qua, 2009-02-11 às 19:20 +0000, Neil Williams escreveu:
> On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 11:37:31 -0200
> Marco Túlio Gontijo e Silva <marcot@holoscopio.com> wrote:
>
> > By the way, why do I need to run emsandbox as root even when I'm root?
>
> I might take that check out - first of all, please send me the output
> of printenv within the environment you are using to run emsandbox where
> you get the error.

quindinho:/home/marcot# printenv
TERM=screen
SHELL=/bin/bash
SCHROOT_UID=0
USER=root
SCHROOT_GID=0
SCHROOT_GROUP=root
SCHROOT_USER=root
PATH=/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin
PWD=/home/marcot
PS1=\h:\w\$
SHLVL=1
HOME=/root
LOGNAME=root
SCHROOT_COMMAND=-bash
_=/usr/bin/printenv
quindinho:/home/marcot#

I'm in an i386 chroot inside an amd64 system.

> >, I got this error[1] [2] (sorry for
> > splitting the files, I didn't knew how to redirect error output to
> > stdout in busybox).
>
> ? The same way that you redirect any other shell output.

I tried

$ dpkg --configure -a 2>&1 > log

and it didn't work.

> > 1: http://debian.holoscopio.com/dpkg.log.out