Re: Emdebian Crush on Sparc32

Hello Dimitris,

 As a quick reply I abandon cross compiler building for other arches
but arm | armel, because we had no users and it is a bit time
consuming. It is known that many of the mutilib'd toolchains with
different ABIs fail to build (on gcc-4.3, but does fine for 4.2 and
4.1), that could just be avoided disabling multiarch on debian/
scripts.

 If you like we can try to build and fix gcc-4.3. In other cases,
give me some time to try to build 4.2 and 4.1 for sparc. (i'll do it
for unstable if you agree)

Regards

--
 Héctor Orón