Re: emacs-snapshot conflict recent cvs

Le 15 mar 2005, Jérôme Marant a formulé :

> Thanks for the report! It's good to have reports ASAP since emacs-snapshot
> is meant to be a preparatory work for the next stable release.

No problem. Emacs-snapshot is a great work and it deserves that feedback.

> > Could someone tell me if I should look for a problem in my system, or if
> > continuous update  of Emacs CVS could  have produce files  that can't be
> > patched with emacs-snapshot ?
>
> I'll have a look soon. I also have many changes from the current stable
> packaging. Also, emacs-snapshot is now managed through Arch (tla or
> bazaar).

I have noticed your arch repository, but i have no clue how to use it.
Am supposed to pick up the archive located in
/~jerome/arch/jerome@debian.org--2005/emacs-snapshot-debian/emacs-snapshot-debian--main/emacs-snapshot-debian--main--0/base-0 ?

Or maybe you could provide a pointer  to a piece of documentation to know ho
to access your repository ?

If arch/tla is involved, maybe i could use Matthieu Moy xtla Emacs module to
access it ?

> Cheers,

Thank you Jérôme.

--