Re: Debian pkg oddies

Uwe Brauer wrote:

I found some strange configure structures in the official debian
xemacs deb pkg: ...
2. Ispell.el
   points to /usr/share/xemacs21/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ and not
   to the /usr/share/xemacs21/xemacs-packages/lisp/ispell

ispell dictionary list is now generated from the really installed dicts. That requires a slightly hacked ispell.el provided by package dictionaries-common, to be used by all emacsen flavours. It is currently the last ispell.el stable version.

4. There is a bug in ispell when call the spanish dictionary. I send a
report a part.

Which bug?

Cheers,

--