Re: html-mode in xemacs

>>>>> On 19 Nov 2002 10:52:52 -0500, Laura Conrad <lconrad@laymusic.org> said:

>>>>> "Laura" == Laura Conrad <lconrad@laymusic.org> writes:
 Laura> And now it works.

 Laura> Sort of.  There's a big problem in actual use -- it seems to
 Laura> need to parse the entire html dtd every time I visit an html
 Laura> file, which takes several minutes.  This doesn't happen in
 Laura> emacs, so I assume there's a parsed tree saved somewhere the
 Laura> emacs knows how to find and xemacs doesn't.  Any idea how I
 Laura> could get xemacs to find it?

Well for a particular file you can do M-x sgml-save-dtd and it'll save
a file `basename <file> .dtd`.ced with the parsed dtd and then will
load that rather than do the parsing again, but I can't find a way to
make it do this automatically.  Well actually you actually should be
able to add a hook to sgml-mode-hook, but I can't seem to get it to
work at the moment.

HTH
Jim

--