shim-signed depends on non signed grub binaries

	I'm not sure if this is a bug or if it was made on purpose.

Debian's shim-signed package depends (among others) on:

dep: grub-efi-amd64-bin [amd64]
dep: grub-efi-arm64-bin [arm64]
dep: grub-efi-ia32-bin [i386]

.

It's only when you explore those non-signed packages when you are
recommended their signed countepart packages, e.g.,
rec: grub-efi-amd64-signed
.

Ubuntu's shim-signed package depends directly on either:
grub-efi-amd64-signed
or
grub-efi-arm64-signed
.

The way Ubuntu dependencies for shim-signed are setup is what I was
expecting to find initially in Debian.

adrian15
--
Support free software. Donate to Super Grub Disk. Apoya el software
libre. Dona a Super Grub Disk. http://www.supergrubdisk.org/donate/