Re: Unlocking Japanese and French translations of Debian Edu manuals on hosted-weblate

Hi Frans, (hi Wolfgang),

On  So 18 Feb 2024 12:18:35 CET, Frans Spiesschaert wrote:

Hi,

Because git cannot handle a file being modified simultaneously on both sal
sa and hosted-weblate, currently the German, French, Japanese, Italian and
Dutch translations of Debian Edu manuals are locked on hosted-weblate.

However, the French and Japanese translations have not received any
updates in the past year. Therefore, I think it is harmless to unlock
those two translations on hosted-weblate.

If nobody objects, I plan to unlock them in a few days.

In fact, I'd really love to use (or see others use) hosted.weblate.org for German translations, too.

As far as I know Wolfgang has been the German translator over the past years. If he is ok to shift over to hosted.weblate.org with the de.po file(s), please add that to your list.

Mike
--

mike gabriel aka sunweaver (Debian Developer)
mobile: +49 (1520) 1976 148

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31
mail: sunweaver@debian.org, http://sunweavers.net