Re: Goodbye Wolfgang!!!

[Dashamir Hoxha]
> That's why I included the instructions.

Thank you very much for including the instructions.  The only package I
failed to find from the Debian archive is glab, and as far as I can tell
this is just a fancy way to clone a git repository, as gource seem to
work well with any existing git repo I have laying around.  I am already
playing with it to visualize my projects. :)

Oh, and good speed, Wolfgang.  I wish you the best of luck in your
future endaviours.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen