Re: What is broken with the main-server in Wheezy?

[Holger Levsen]
> what are those warnings?

No idea.  Not visible in the screen shot, and I have not tested the
installation myself.  If someone did a main-server+workstation
installation and asked a browser to visit the nagios status, we would
know (extend jenkins?). Perhaps it is cups related?

> why are they expected?

Because the installer try to submit to sitesummary even if it is going
to become its own sitesummary collector, and thus lack the receiver
end before the installation is done.  These messages should be
supressed or the submission code should be changed to not run when
doing a main-server installation. For now we can just ignore them.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen