fresh install problems

Hello,

I just installed debian edu based on squeeze and need some help with configuring the things I need. It would be great if you could point me to some documentation or answer my questions directly.

So here is how far I got on my own (with help of the german mailing list):
- Installed Tjener, workstation and terminal server
- solved LDAP TLS issue (thanks to the german mailing list)
- disabled netgroups in /etc/exports (granted access to *)
- creating users works, also login on the workstation, TS and ThinClient

But some problems remain:
- I didn't add the workstation nor the terminal server to LDAP, I understand that the required gosa modules are missing. Is it necessary to add the machines?

- I cannot connect my windows xp pro machine to the domain, I get "Domain not found". Is there a step by step guide for this? Since there is no lwat anymore the manual doesn't help or can I install lwat without problems?

- I would like to have diskless workstations. What do I have to do?

Thanks in advance
Volker