Re: irc meeting today, 21 CET (20 UTC)

Le Monday 13 December 2010 16:17:34 Holger Levsen, vous avez écrit :
> Hi,

Hello,

> sorry for the short notice!

:)

> The next meeting on #debian-edu (irc.debian.org) will take place on
> Monday, 13th, December 21:00h CET (20:00h UTC)!

i will be not able to attend sadly :/

> As usual the meeting shall complete in 1 hour.  Meetings for the Debian
> Edu comunity takes place on #debian-edu on OFTC.
>
> Agenda at http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Meeting
>
>  * status of squeeze
>  * status of gosa

there is new around the dns stuf because some contributor started to work
on a dns plugin compatible with bind and powerdns ..

for the other part i will use my vacations to get back to you with
solution and / or code around new year

Cheers
--
Benoit Mortier