Yes, I will participate in the developer gathering october 30 to november 1, 2009

Title: Yes, I will participate in the developer gathering october 30 to november 1, 2009

Hallo,

my name is Burkhard Schaefer, I am referee of the ministery of education of rhineland-palatinate in germany. My challenge is the organisation of the developement of networkprograms for schools like skolelinux.

My travelexpenses are about 400,- Euro
I will be an active contributor of debianEdu
I willl join for testing, documentation and speaking
I will join the dinner on thursday, friday an sunday

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
im Auftrag

Burkhard Schaefer