Re: towards a lenny release, part 2

Hi,

On Freitag, 2. Oktober 2009, Holger Levsen wrote:
> the following timeline just occured to me:

no date specified, but ASAP:

	publish this schedule on debian-devel-announce@ and ask for
	translations (esp. for debian-edu-install) and for help to
	fix #311188 for squeeze (as an interesting goal for new
	developers ;-)

Friday, 9th:
	deadline to get translations in

> Sunday, 11th of October:
> 	Release Candidate 1
> 		Release whatever we have, to get familar with and document the
> 		release process (build images, archive them, update documents)

Friday, 23th:
	deadline to get translations in

> Sunday, 25th of October:
> 	Release Candidate 2
> 		Release a real candidate which we can use as a basis for testing
> 		and writing documentation at the gathering in Oslo

Friday, 13th:
	deadline to get translations in

> Suaturday, 14th of November
> 	Release Debian Edu 5.0.3+edu0 Codename "Lenny"
> 	Cheers!!!

regards,
	Holger