Moving to another dns daemon: powerdns

Hello,

As I was quite long inactive, because of stress in university I would like to
start again to work on skolelinux. After a short view about the points which
have to be done until the next release. I think I'll work in my x-mas holidays
on moving the dns service from bind to powerdns. Powerdns is captable of
getting the zone informations from ldap which is the goal for our lenny
release, I think.

Does anybody has other ideas how to archieve this goal or hints, or problems
with the procedure I described above? (Or other hints for dns daemons which
are captable of getting informations from ldap).

Greetings
Winnie
--
 . '' ` .   Patrick Winnertz <winnie@debian.org>
:  :'   :   proud Debian developer, author, administrator, and user