Re: Trouble printing PDF's

Dear Frederik,

thanks for your fast reply - glad to read you got along!

Am Sonntag 24 August 2008 schrieb Frederik:
> I don't have access to a scanner, sorry.

nowadays, digicams do a good job here as well - did you ever try OCR on
a digicam shot? screen hardcopy from within BIOS? Get yourself a 50 Eu
6 MP digicam ... ;)

As for KPDF vs. kghostview: I am surprised that kghostview isn't doing
any better - as both are KDE apps and using kdeprint - which is the key
premise for nice printing in many cases.

As opposed to us, some users prefer acroread for viewing/printing pdf -
hence I expect objections against using kpdf for default.

Maybe you go for konqueror, anyhow - as firefox has its own shortcomings
(IMHO).

Kind regards
Ralf