Re: skolelinux and remote control programs

El vie, 20-07-2007 a las 15:27 +0200, Knut Yrvin escribió:
> Fredag 20 juli 2007 14:20, skrev Valerio Pachera:
> > I mean programs like:
> >
> > TCM (Thin Client Manager)
> >
> > FL_TeacherTool
> > http://www3.telus.net/public/robark/Fl_TeacherTool/index.html
>
> The schools in the city of Konsvinger uses TeacherTool on thin clients.
> Their man in charge for the upkeep and maintenance was doing a vivid
> presentation a couple of years ago.
>
>  I suspect they just compiled TeacgerTool from source, or something else
> to use it, because they really liked it.
>
> > ITALC
> > http://italc.sourceforge.net/screenshots.php
>
> I know that LinEx in Extremadura has installed a similar or the same
> tool, letting teachers see every desktop on their own PC. The tool
> enable controll over applications, enable the teacher to stop, start or
> controll students applications.
>
> If this tools are not available as Debian Packages, with nice default
> settings, I suggest to include them in the LinEx2DebianEdu-Roadmap,
> heading for 2008:
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/LinEx2DebianEdu-Roadmap

Yes, we use http://www.gnomefiles.org/app.php/ControlAula . I plan to
upload it to Debian as soon as the new release is totally tested. I hope
it will be about the end of september.
There are some conceptual differences with Italc, important features
asked by teachers, and controlaula is made in gambas so it behaves as a
native gtk or a native qt application, depending on your
preferences/needs.

Regards.