Re: dosbox and dos software

Am Mittwoch 17 Januar 2007 03:24 schrieb Kevin Mark:
> Hi Ralf,
> I forgot to mention that I tried dosemu first and it failed and it
> only worked with dosbox. I also tried other games and they also
> worked in dosbox. Is there some issue with using dosbox vs dosemu?

Hi Kev, didn't know of dosbox, apt-cache search dosbox
dosbox - A x86 emulator with Tandy/Herc/CGA/EGA/VGA/SVGA graphics, sound
               and DOS
settlers - settlers 1
vikings - lost vikings

As it is (together with two "abandonware" games) in Debian, I have no
objections. Try to get Rocky into the same category (maybe contact
settlers' maintainer François Boisson :)

HTH2
Ralf