Re: Did you drop Nothern Saami from the language choice list in d-i?

On Sunday 29 October 2006 14:35, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Frans, what's your opinion about handling Northern Sami? The
> translation is obviously incomplete and does not fit the criteria for
> being included in RC1. Would you be OK for adding Northern Sami to
> localechooser's list even without any translation?

Sure.

I've also said at some point that if a language has a good fallback
alternative language that will normally be understood by native speakers,
I'm willing to also allow the translation to remain activated, even if it
is incomplete. We've not really considered this option before, but I can
imagine this would be the case for NS.