Re: Statistics: slschools (graph, maps)

On Tue, 18 Jul 2006, RalfGesellensetter wrote:

http://www.skolelinux.no/testskoler/map/ or give some hints?

Ahhh, the Germans finally occupied Bornholm and the French
took over the south of Brittain - interesting development. ;-)
I'd suggest to find names like central_europe, western_europe
etc - some people might take this more serious than me.

It is true that the current version of xplanet is a totally rewrite. It
would be wise to rename the debian package to xplanet2 like with

I guess xplanet is not that important that you want to keep two
versions of it on your system and thus the version in the name of
the package would be kind of overkill.  If you read the docs it
is not that hard to convert your options to the new syntax if
you do not want this set your xplanet package on hold.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de