Re: [Debian-NYC] Press contacts for DebConf10. (and question about a separate mailing list)

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 04:29:43PM -0500, Michael Schultheiss wrote:
> Brian Gupta wrote:
> > My vote is to stick to this list for now, until traffic levels go up.
>
> Now that we've been officially selected for DebConf 10 we can request a
> list on lists.debconf.org.  For now, I agree the traffic isn't high
> enough to mandate a move to another list but we shouldn't stay just
> because it's easier than moving.

Right after we got the bid, Ganneff was talking about making lists,
and other debconf resources we could start using.  There was too much
else going on to really discuss it in detail.  At least a local team
list would be good for right now, since clearly we would use it...

debconf10-localteam would be the one that fits the pattern... I'm
asking on IRC now.  It'll be findable at lists.debconf.org

- Richard