Re: Impending festivities...

Anyone who has been there --- do you think it will be no problem for us
to find a corner out there?? I mean that it might be crowded on Sunday
evening in the village's pub... especially a popular one ;-)

any way to get a reservation for a table? ;-) (we need to know though
the size of the party...)...

I adjusted our stub and made a link to
http://wiki.debian.org/ReleasePartyEtch/NewYork
where we can assess number of coming people to may be call in advance to
reserve a table.

P.S. CCing to the others who might be interested to join ;-)

On Tue, 10 Apr 2007, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> On Apr 10, 2007, at 7:12 PM, Thomas Krichel wrote:

> >  Kevin Mark writes

> >>Yaroslav aka onerussian suggested 7pm. ok by me. any other yea or oh
> >>noes??

> >  yes. I will be there.

> So to make sure I have this right:

> Sunday, April 15th at 7pm at Vol du Nuit.

> http://www.yelp.com/biz/jL8f3gumMouGcQKr2M15Ng

> It seems like it should be posted to this wiki too:

> http://wiki.debian.org/ReleasePartyEtch

> .hc

> >  Cheers,

> >  Thomas Krichel                         mailto:krichel@openlib.org
> >                                    http://openlib.org/home/krichel
> >                                RePEc:per:1965-06-05:thomas_krichel
> >                                            skype id: thomaskrichel

Yaroslav Halchenko
Research Assistant, Psychology Department, Rutgers-Newark
Student  Ph.D. @ CS Dept. NJIT
Office: (973) 353-5440x263 | FWD: 82823 | Fax: (973) 353-1171
        101 Warren Str, Smith Hall, Rm 4-105, Newark NJ 07102
WWW:     http://www.linkedin.com/in/yarik