Cleanup of dpkg translator committers (2015)

Hi!

To ease future coordination and handling of the git repository I've
cleaned up the translator committer list on the alioth dpkg project.
I've removed translator users that have not committed directly since
before 2013-09-01, or that have resigned. Please let me know if this
inconveniences any of you.

This is in line with previous cleanups:

  <https://lists.debian.org/debian-dpkg/2012/09/msg00029.html>

And as hinted in that previous link, I'll be really glad to merge any
of your translations if you'd feel like working on them again!

Here's the current state (as a courtesy, removed users on Bcc):

Inactive (removed)
--------

Christian Perrier <bubulle>	(2013-08)
Ivan Masár <helix84-guest>	(2012-10)
Jordi Mallach <jordi>		(2011-01)
Kenshi Muto <kmuto>		(2013-08, used BTS afterwards)
Nicolas François <nekral>	(2010-01)
Peter Krefting <peterk>		(resigned)

Active (preserved)
------