RFP: deadEarth RPG documentation - free and open RPG game

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist

* Package name    : deadearth
  Version         : second edition
  Upstream Contact: info@thegamecrafter.com
* URL             : https://web.archive.org/web/20021211104811/http://www.deadearth.com/index.pl/legal
* License         : License GNU Free Documentation License v1.1 or any later version, no invariant sections or front and back text
  Programming Lang: unknown
  Description     : tabletop rpg game

 - deadEarth is a free and open TTRPG game for use in real life or online

- I am aware of other TTRPGs but this looks to be the oldest one I could find and it was released in 2002, since the developer no longer maintains the site, I looked it up on the internet archive.

- Debian doesnt have to be used but, it does qualify for inclusion in the free documentation repositories.

 - how do you plan to maintain it?
I am just an end user and I am not able to maintain it per say, maybe clean it up since the wording is difficult to see on the url listed above

You would have to probably contact TGC LLC for official clarification, I did months ago but Wikimedia commons needs confirmation from the source.

Still it looks interesting, it probably already is in the repository.