New VA-API default driver for Intel GPUs in no x86 release note

Hi

I noticed 'New VA-API default driver for Intel GPUs' appears on non-x86 release note.
Is this intended ?  i.e like arm(CPU) + intel(GPU) configuration.

As far as I checked buster's release note, arch specific topics are described only on the related arch's note.
For example, 's390 ISA raised to z196' was only on s390's release note.
I tracked the archive from the lastest to 2020 Aug, but couldn't find the discussion, sorry if it was discussed.