Source of Debian Reference?

Hi,

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianReference/ mentions "The source is in
asciidoc". Nevertheless I'm not able to find the source.

I cloned git://git.debian.org/git/users/osamu/debian-reference.git
but this repository contains too much: old (SGML based) translations,
outdated(?) wiki documents and even a few .txt files in wiki/ but these
start with "= Do not use Edit(GUI) button. =" and look that's why wiki
related.

A search for asciidoc reveals nothing in makefiles and most other files.

There are even duplicated files e.g. en/dataconversion.en.xml
and wiki/dataconversion.en.xml.

Where is the source? Why are probably generated XML documents part of the
repository?

Jens