Introduction...

Hello,  I am John Hornbeck.  I work on the Ubuntu Documentation core
team and would like to help out with Debian docs.  I feel that if we are
going to be using alot of Debian items in Ubuntu that we need to fully
extend the help back to Debian.  I am free to help with what ever docs
are in need of help and happy to help anyone who would like me to help
them.  Please just let me know where I could be used and I will get
started.  I am familiar with DocBook and learning ReST.  Hope that I can
help out, and help bring alot of the Ubuntu docs back to Debian.
--
John Hornbeck
http://hornbeck.freeshell.org/blogger -site is dead right now.