hardinfo rebooted as hardinfo2 - community edition - RELEASE 2.0.12

Hi Simon Quigley, Debian Maintainer, (CC: debian-devel list)

We are proud to suggest new hardinfo2 release 2.0.12 to be included in debian repositories - test on debian 7 - SID(13).

https://github.com/hardinfo2/hardinfo2/releases/tag/release-2.0.12

PS: My first release, so please guide me, thanx.

Best Regards

hardinfo2

Søren B. Kristensen
hwspeedy