Re: Editor extensions to help editing debian/* files?

Hi!

> > It would be nice though if the version in Debian was newer :)
>
> I probably won't update it until it is suitable for inclusion in a
> stable release. This means at minimum being relatively safe to run in
> an untrusted source tree, probably by using debvm to generate a VM
> containing the relevant tools and running the tools in the VM.

As it happens, I have been writing this tool[1] that runs all builds
and tests inside a container, and check-all-the-things would be a
perfect match to be wrapped by the command 'debcraft validate' that
mounts sources inside a throwaway container.. ;)

https://salsa.debian.org/otto/debcraft