Debtags: understanding the heuristics of "Checks and hints" in the online editor

Hi,

I want to use debtags metadata for a research project, but I'll need to improve it to get good results (I'll use it for thousands of packages).

I started contributing, by adding and removing some tags using the online tag editor, but the "Checks and hints" part seems wrong to me in several cases.

For instance,with package alsamixergui: I downloaded the source code, and it contains exclusively C++ sources and headers. I don't see a single C source nor header.

However, the package has the tag "implemented-in::C". And if I replace it with "implemented-in::C++", the "Checks and hints" part of the tag editor still claims: "There is a 100% chance that the tag implemented-in::C is missing".

So, either I misunderstood its meaning, or there is an issue with the heuristics. Could someone please clarify it to me?

--
André Maroneze
Researcher/Engineer CEA/List