Re: Running Lintian against a debian/ directory?

> Paul already answered the lintian part, so I will skip that. But I also
> wanted to suggest looking into integrated spell-checking in your editor
> if possible. Having integrated spell-check will enable a much faster
> feedback loop.

Thanks the reply, but basic spell checking is pretty much already
solved (ignoring the fact that we have hunspell, nuspell and aspell
trying to solve the same problem but none of them doing it perfectly -
that is another story).

I use Pulsar and have in it
https://web.pulsar-edit.dev/packages/spell-check with hunspell as
backend.

Additionally I occasionally run these spell checkers from the
command-line manually (sharing in case others want to try them out):

codespell --write --check-filenames --check-hidden debian/
find debian/ -type f | xargs spellintian --picky
aspell --mode=debctrl -c debian/control