Re: Debian Project Leader election 2023: First call for votes

Hi Luna,

Am 1. April 2023 16:24:51 MESZ schrieb Luna Jernberg <droidbittin@gmail.com>:
>Not really any point to vote as highvoltage is the only one to vote on

I beg to disagree. There is still a point in voting with just one ballot option available. By following the rules set by our constitution, we ensure we continue to have a legitimate leader. So, if you are a Debian Developer and entitled to vote, please do so.

>congrats to being the Debian Project Leader for another year

The vote result isn't official yet. Please respect the voting process. ;)

Kind regards,
Micha