propose: provide "docker" package as docker, not wmdocker

Hi,

 I'd like to propose wmdocker package would rename its source package from docker
 to wmdocker, and then docker.io package provides docker binary package and
 transitional docker.io package.

 Most of users who is not Debian expert still confusing with docker package, so
 I want to fix it in Debian12 "bookworm".

 wmdocker and transitional dummy docker package is already in Debian10 "buster",
 so it does not confuse users and also other packages as well.

 Any thoughts?

 If there's no objections against it, I'll file a bug and upload renamed source
 package for wmdocker (maybe with some more updates to comply with current
 Standards-version) first.

--
Hideki Yamane <henrich@iijmio-mail.jp>