Re: feedback for NEW packages: switch to using the BTS?

On Sat, 2022-04-30 at 14:20 -0700, Sean Whitton wrote:

> This would really slow things down;
> I don't think we could work that way.

Using separate bug reports or not would of course be up to the person
filing them, but I expect the process could be automated well enough
that it wouldn't be much different to the current process (which I am
not familiar with). An automated multi-bug process might be something
like this; press the button for filing a bug, get a template with the
right version etc, type out the problem details, press send, repeat the
process. Is the current process any different other than the repeating?

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise