Re: secnet_0.6.2_multi.changes REJECTED

Quoting Ian Jackson (2022-04-11 18:51:35)
> For transparency, I am CCing this reply to debian-devel, and quoting
> the whole of the REJECTED mail.  There does not seem to be anything in
> here that ought to be private.  Please let me know if there is
> somewhere better.  (I considered -legal but it didn't seem
> appropriate.)

Since you ask: Seems to me that more suitable would be to file an ITP
bugreport and post followups like this to that bugreport.

Filing an ITP would also serve as an invitation for ftpmasters to post
their followup to that bugreport on their own.

Kind regards,

 - Jonas