Re: I resigned in 2004

Hi,

On Sat, Nov 10, 2018 at 6:32 AM Mattia Rizzolo <mattia@debian.org> wrote:
> It was not my choice to have him spammed by his friends, that was his
> choice when he decided to ignore the emails he admitted to have ignored;
> he could have clicked that button and all he could have seen would have
> been a couple of automated emails, saving himself a lot of grief.  I
> don't feel any "guilt" here, sorry.

Honestly I think you made the right choice to stick to the process and
make sure he wanted to never deal with Debian stuffs anymore.
Sometimes emails get lost in the mass of other emails and you find
yourself in an embarrassing position, just because you didn't see it
so perseverance is good.

Whatever happened 14 years ago have obviously been traumatic to him
and I'm hopping he'll get over it. Such violent reaction makes me
think he could get help to do that. Everybody deserves happiness after
all.

Anyway, keep up the good work! :)

Joseph