Re: problems in gjots2 and Debian

Rolf,

you have made your point about the conflict that arose about a package
which you may or may not have been maintaining. Fair enough.

However, from your last two messages, it seems to me that you feel
wronged by active members on this mailing list in quite a few ways
beyond what has been happening with that package. It appears that you
would very much like (if not demand) some sort of remediation for being
wronged. I think that this will only reflect badly on yourself and won't
have any other effect, so here's a bit of unsolicited advice: Please
stop digging.

Thank you.
-Hilko