Re: node-tty-browserify_0.0.0-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

* Vincent Bernat <bernat@debian.org> [170209 16:54]:
> Browserify takes code from npm (targetted at Node) and makes it run
> in the browser. Node comes with an API of its own that is not available
> in browsers. Browserify provides this code. There is nothing to patch
> since browserify is not a direct user of this code. It exposes it to
> modules that are unaware they are running in a browser.

If, as you describe, these small, do-nothing packages are not what node
uses when _not_ being run with browserify, but are just stubs
specifically for browserify, than a much better solution would be to
provide one package, browserify-dummy-stubs, have browserify depend on
that, and place all the stubs there.  Since, as Pirate Praveen says,

* Pirate Praveen <praveen@onenetbeyond.org> [170209 11:49]:
> We are not expecting anyone to install this module directly.

there is no reason to have a separate Debian package for each of these.
The excuse that the multitude of node packages have different update
cycles, so they should be in separate packages, is a complete
non-sequitur for a bunch of one- or two-line stubs that aren't going to
get any maintenance anyway.

...Marvin