Re: copyright precision

On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 03:25:24PM +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:
> Normally what a potential user needs to know is the effective licence
> of the whole thing.
Note that we don't even try to declare the license of *binaries we are
shipping* and, unless I'm mistaken, the license of a library you are going
to link against is the main (the only?) license-related thing interesting
to an user.
And, I suspect, we have binaries in the archive whose licenses are
different from the licenses of their sources.

--
WBR, wRAR