From: Roger Shimizu <rogershimizu@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Dec 20, 2015 at 1:11 AM
Subject: git URL wrong on anonscm.debian.org
To: admin@alioth.debian.org

Dear Alioth Admin,

Hope I send the issue report here right.

the git URL of each project on anonscm.debian.org is like:
- https://anonscm.debian.org/git/<group>/<project>.git

but actually above link is dead, and correct link is:
- https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/<group>/<project>.git

You can check the following page as example:
- http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/kernel/linux.git

on the bottom of the page, it says:

Clone
https://anonscm.debian.org/git/kernel/linux.git
git://anonscm.debian.org/kernel/linux.git
ssh://git.debian.org/git/kernel/linux.git

Looking forward to the fix!

Cheers,
Roger