Re: Rename security suite to *-security

On Sat, 19 Dec 2015, Ansgar Burchardt wrote:

> The changes to the subdirectories below pool/ might also affect people
> maintaining (partial) private mirrors of the security archive.  They
> would need to update what they mirror for the next release.

We should also make the canonical root of the repository be
http://security.debian.org/debian-security/ rather than just
the http://security.debian.org/ it is today.

This will allow people to have consistent url schemes between
mirrors.

Cheers,
--
                            |  .''`.       ** Debian **
      Peter Palfrader       | : :' :      The  universal
 https://www.palfrader.org/ | `. `'      Operating System