Re: Misc Developer News (#38)

Hi,

Quoting Paul Wise (2015-03-10 11:53:35)
> There are many options that could be used, for example fusionforge,
> kallithea, gitolite, girocco, allura, launchpad, redmine etc.

since I'm also affected by the closing of gitorious, I thought this would be
the best time to move all my code to a DFSG-free self-hosted solution
(including all the stuff currently on github). In the process of searching for
a server-side software I like, I took the liberty to extend this wiki page with
a section for "Software project hosting":

https://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/LeavingTheCloud

Please help to extend and fix this list to get a nice overview of what
solutions are available in Debian right now and which solutions need some
packaging love :)

cheers, josch