Re: systemd-fsck?

On Mon, 12 May 2014 19:01:14 -0700, Russ Allbery <rra@debian.org>
wrote:
>Dependency-based boot, the change to /bin/sh, and UUID-based mounting were
>all not drop-in replacements by that criteria.

The update to the first Debian stable release running systemd will
most probably be the most painful update Debian has ever had since
switching to glibc (which was well before I started using Linux).

We would be wise to make the last non-systemd release an LTS one so
that enterprise users can stay on that release until the systems these
installations run are retired.

Greetings
Marc